We wanted to continue to keep our patients and their parents up to date on our COVID-19 plan. Below are our most recent updates:
1. We will be scheduling our newborn visits from 8:00 am - 9:00 am, Well Visit checks from 9:00 am to 12:00 pm and all sick visit checks from 1:00 pm - 4:30 pm. This is to keep the well visit patients separated from the sick visit patients. We will continue this type of schedule until further notice.
2. As always, we are focusing more heavily on sanitizing major touch points through out the practice. This includes, door handles, counter tops, pens, the chairs in the waiting room, the chairs in the exam rooms, and any other surface that is considered a major touch point.
3. We have added more hand sanitizer pumps outside our doors and throughout the practice for your use. Please make sure that you sanitize your hands as much as possible! This is what is going to help stop the spread of the virus.
4. Please (if you are able), do not bring brother and/or sister with you to your appointment. We want to limit the amount of patients that we have in our practice at any given time. Please limit the party to mom + patient, dad + patient, or mom and dad + patient.
5. We don't plan on changing our hours at this time, but if we do close early or are closed for a day, for any reason, please stay tuned to our Facebook page and of course our website for the most up to date information.
6. Our walk in clinic will continue to be closed until further notice. If you need a sick visit, please call the office and schedule a time during our sick visit appointments.
We understand that this is a very difficult time for everyone, and we are trying to do our best for our patients. If you have any questions at all, please don't hesitate to reach out to us. We are here for you and your child, and we will be happy to answer any questions you might have.
Again here are some very helpful links about the Coronavirus.